Kearney is a better place thanks to the KWA and to you for being part of the group!
As a member of The Kearney Whitewater Association, here are some of the awesome perks:
- KWA T-shirt. Two t-shirts for family membership.
- Invitations to local float trips.
- Invitations to travel float trips. KWA hosts group floats on the water trail, as well as trips on many rivers in the area! The Platte, Replublican, and Niobara Rivers are just a few of the great local floats that are enjoyed by many of the members. Other locations include: Colorado,Wyoming, Montana, Iowa, Missouri, and that is just getting started.
- Access to real-time flow charts to the main waterways near Kearney.
- Access to the vast knowledge of the current members.
- Access to resources and learning materials related to paddling.
Don't have a membership? Go to the Official Kearney Whitewater Website, and find more information about how to become one! They offer Individual Memberships for $30 and Family Memberships for $60!
Members can either get this shirt for free, with their new membership (using their membership discount code), OR they can come in to choose an upgraded apparel item and pay the cost difference in person.
Our store address is 110 W 24th St. Kearney, NE (just behind Daylight Donuts on 2nd Ave.
You can also donate to KWA through the Kearney Area Community Foundation
KidZone, KidZone Camps, Partners$20.00
All Aboard! You get to be the conductor as we ride the rails and discover the world of steam engines and other locomotives.
Mosaic, Partners$20.00 – $39.00
Mosaic, a life of possibilities for people with intellectual disabilities.
Partners, The World Theatre$20.00
Let's bring back the old good movie days and let's all go to the world!
For Slantpiece fans, this Metal Angel may be a piece of heaven on earth!